Guess who's taking commisisons? That's right. Me.
If you could be so kind please share this. Thanks for your support.
Bellow are the rules. Please read them carefully before making any requests.
• Payments will be made after I send you the final sketch, even if it's pending approval and you request any changes (If you're requesting only a sketch, payment will be made upfront.) Through Paypal only, unless you happen to live in the Dominican Republic, in which case a different payment method can arranged.
• Any extra fees that may arise will be covered by the commissioner.
• For sketches only (not colored) a payment in DeviantArt points can be negotiated, in which case hit me up in the notes and we'll see.
• Once I send you the first sketch you're allowed to ask for any changes in it for free, after that first revision any further changes to will have an additional fee that can vary depending on the complexity of the modification.
• If it's one of your OCs you're requesting and they have been drawn before reference pictures will be preferred.
• If you have any specific pose or image in mind reference pictures for that will also be appreciated.
• If you're requesting a full body please make sure to send a full body reference.
• The final piece is property of the commissioner
for personal uses only (for any commercial use a different price can be negotiated.)
• The final piece will have my signature - which you cannot erase or tamper with - and I will be perfectly able to use it as well and add it to my own portafolio/gallery. If you're going to publish it elsewhere - not as your own - please credit.
• You cannot edit the final piece in any way.
• Commissions will be delivered in the briefest manner possible, but they can delay up to 2-3 weeks in consideration of any eventualities.
○ BONUS: The first three people to request a full color piece get a free sketch of waist up or bust.
As stated in the image to request a commission you can send me a note here in DeviantArt or an e-mail to the same e-mail in my paypal account (email@example.com
) with the subject 'DA Commission'.
Any further questions feel free to ask!